Brother DR-630 Compatible Drum Unit
Supply laser printers with this remanufactured toner that prints with exceptional quality. This toner features a 2600-page yield and produces rich black toner. Use this Compatible high-yield toner to meet home or office printing needs.
- Dum Unit DR630 yields up to 12,000 pages
- The package includes 1 Drum Unit
- This DrumUnit delivers high-quality printing
- Compatible with: Brother DCP-L2520D, DCP-L2520DW, DCP-L2540DN, DCP-L2540DW, HL-L2300, HL-L2300D, HL-L2305W, HL-L2315DW, HL-L2320D, HL-L2340DW, HL-L2360DN, HL-L2360DW, HL-L2380DW, MFC-L2680W
- Toner TN-660/TN-630 Sold Separately
What is the difference between a toner cartridge and a drum unit? A toner cartridge TN660/TN630 is the container that holds the toner powder. The drum unit is the electrically charged cylinder that transfers that toner powder to paper to create text and images. Brother toner cartridges and drum units are sold separately. The toner cartridge usually needs to be replaced first, while the drum unit generally should be replaced after the use of 3 or 4 toner cartridges. The toner clicks into the drum and the two consumables install into the printer together as one piece